Katherine Anne Confections, a locally-focused chocolatier, is hosting a special event in celebration of Father's Day—Whiskey & Chocolate: A Father's Day Truffle Party—on Saturday, June 18 from 6-9 p.m. The event will include cocktails created by FEW Spirits, a cocktail making demo, savory bites from FIG Catering and then Katherine Duncan will lead attendees as they design whiskey-infused chocolate truffles.
Whiskey & Chocolate!
- Two cocktail demos by FEW Spirits: Classic Old Fashioned spotlighting Rye Whiskey and French 75 featuring Breakfast Gin
- Savory bites provided by FIG Catering
- Truffle Design facilitated by founder and confectionista Katherine Duncan
- One mini bottle of bourbon for guests to take home
- Boxes of a variety of truffles from the design session to take home
The Truffle Making:
Attendees will create hand-rolled truffles with the confectionista’s guidance. Guests will be grouped with other like-minded chocolate lovers and will create one of the unique truffle recipes provided. Attendees will chill, scoop, and roll truffles to completion. Everyone will leave with a sampling of the truffles created that day.
$85 per person. Purchase tickets here.