· Bitter Truth (Thursday, May 3 from 5PM-7PM) – Guests will have the opportunity to learn how to make their own bitters alongside Staytion’s house mixologist, Kevin.
· Battle of the Punches (Monday, May 7 from 5PM-7PM) brings Staytion’s bartenders together for a friendly competition to craft the perfect punch sips for guests to try. It’s up to you to decide which reigns supreme.
· Dance Social (Friday, May 18 from 5PM- 7PM) No experience necessary. This course introduces attendees to salsa and bachata dancing with Chicago’s local expert, Maria.
· Art Live (Friday, 25th from 5PM -7PM) Brendan Cooney, the Chicago South Side native behind Cooney Werks, brings his contemporary urban art to Staytion, as he creates a masterpiece inspired by beats from Staytion’s house DJ.
· Open For the Season (Thursday, May 31st from 11AM – 10PM) The Chicago Riverwalk provides the ideal setting for enjoying a day out in the Windy City. Discover sips and bites, along with lots of things to see and do along the Riverwalk. Stop by Staytion for directions and receive “In the Know” tips from the Staytion team.