The Estate by Gene & Georgetti in Rosemont will host Mother’s Day Brunch on May 14, with seatings beginning at 11 a.m., and available every half hour until 4 p.m.
Mother’s Day Brunch at The Estate includes:
· Complimentary mimosas (MOMosas!)
· Classic brunch fare including French toast, frittata, eggs Benedict, scrambled eggs and bacon
· A carving station featuring slow roasted prime rib, ham and turkey
· An antipasto station
· A ‘500 North Station’ featuring Gene & Georgetti classics including Chicken Alla Joe, Sausage Alla Joe, Meatballs and Garbage Salad
· Fire & Ice Seafood Display with whitefish escabeche, clams casino, ceviche and a shrimp cocktail
· Pasta bar featuring rotini with fresh tomato sauce, and penne primavera
· Kid’s Corner featuring mac & cheese, chicken fingers, mini hot dogs and waffle fries
· Sides including sweet potato wedges, mashed potatoes, green bean almondine, honey-glazed carrots and a refreshing romaine iceberg salad
· Dessert and coffee station
The Estate’s Mother’s Day Brunch costs $46 for adults, and $19 for children ages 11 and younger, plus tax and gratuity. Complimentary valet service is also available.
For reservations or more information, please contact a reservation specialist at 847.653.3302 or email RSVP@geneandgeorgetti.com. A credit card is required to hold reservations.