Tis’ the season for celebrating and while this year may be a little different, keeping the holiday spirit alive is what it is all about. Fortunately, some of the area’s restaurants are open for Christmas and New Year’s so your holiday can be stress-free. No need to slave over a hot stove as curbside pickup has never been easier!
New Year's Eve
Miki’s Park has created a package that brings the bottle service experience to you. The “LFG (Let’s F@#*king Go!)” Package is designed to serve 4 – 6 guests. Priced at $150:
it includes everything you need for an awesome New Year’s Eve at home:
1 Bottle of Grey Goose Vodka
2 Bottles of Soju: Your choice of flavor.
1 Bottle of Sparkling Wine:
6 Pack of Hite Beer
Weighted Shot Glass: So you and your friends can play “Titanic,” a Korean drinking game in which players take turns pouring soju into a shot glass floating atop a glass of beer. The player who pours the soju that sinks the shot glass into the beer must then drink the refreshing Korean boilermaker. Instructions for the “Titanic” game will be included.
2 Photobooth Props: To document the evening and those Instagrammable moments.
The LFG New Year’s Eve package will be available for carryout or delivery via Tock.
Azul Mariscos + Muelle
New Year's Eve
Azul Mariscos + Muelle (1177 N Elston, Chicago, IL 60642)—the riverside mariscos (seafood) restaurant in Goose Island—celebrates New Year’s Eve with a Latin America-themed countdown party as well as Azul at Home takeaway offerings.
New Year’s Eve Countdown Party - Latin American themed party starts at 4 p.m. with a countdown at 10 p.m. (Azul will close at 11 p.m.)
Dinner Ticket - $60 per person (tax & gratuity not included)
- Surf & Turf: Grilled Marinated Skirt Steak served with housemade salsa, corn tortilla, refried beans and your choice of:
- Grilled Jumbo Shrimp,
- Lobster - add $10
- Alaskan King Crab Legs - add $40
- Small plates & dessert available a la carte
- Champagne Toast
- Bottle of Cava to enjoy at Azul or for carryout
- Bottle Service Specials on site and to-go TBD
Azul At Home - A la carte offerings available for pick-up or delivery
- Taste of Azul: Lobster empanadas with chipotle aioli (3 per order), Elote (3 per order), Guacamole, Chips & Salsa - $29 (includes preparation instructions)
- Cantarito: Patron Tequila, jarrito grapefruit soda, peach schnapps, fresh lime juice - Individual $8 | 6-pack $48
- Patron Chico Loco: Patron Citronge Pineapple Tequila, Patron Silver Tequila, pineapple juice, fresh lime juice, Topo Chico Mineral Water - Individual $8 | 6-pack $48
- Casamigos Tequila Blanco 1L Bottle with Azul Margarita Mix, lime, salt, and tajin - $60
- Dobel Tequila Blanco 750mL with Azul Margarita Mix, lime, salt, and tajin - $50
- Micheladas Kit with bottle of Pinches Miches Michelada Mix (original, tamarind, cucumber), limes, chamoy, tajin (Choice of Modelo or Corona 6-pack) - $35