In honor of Coda di Volpe’s 5-year anniversary, the Italian restaurant will celebrate the milestone with 5 days of specials. From Saturday, July 17 through Wednesday, July 21, Coda di Volpe will offer the following specials:
- Saturday July, 17 – Every table (dine-in) and carryout order from the Foxhole will get a $5 gift card to use on their next visit
- Sunday, July 18 – Guests can order any of Coda di Volpe’s signature spritzes from its Spritz on Southport menu for $5. Options include Classic Spritz (aperol, soda, prosecco, orange), Passion fruit Spritz (aperol, giffard passion fruit, soda, prosecco, orange), Limoncello Spritz (limoncello, soda, prosecco, lemon), Campari Milano (campari, st. elder, prosecco, orange), and the Fiero Spritz (fiero, meletti, soda)
- Monday, July 19 – $5 glasses of wine
- Tuesday, July 20 – Complimentary Amuse Bouche created by Coda di Volpe’s new Executive Chef Phil Rubino for every table
- Wednesday, July 21 – Complimentary, freshly baked Cookie Plate for every table
In addition to the daily specials, Coda di Volpe will host an Instagram Contest where guests can share their favorite photo at Coda di Volpe from the past 5 years for a chance to win a complimentary dinner for two. In order to enter, participants can tag their photos on Instagram with the hashtag #TheFoxTurns5 or #5YearsOfTheFox. The contest will run from Thursday, July 15 through Sunday, July 25. No purchase is necessary.