Spring is officially in the air which means fun April openings and events are filling up the calendar! Enjoy the sunshine and our slow progression back to normalcy with these happenings:
- Mesa Urbana Opens in Lincoln Park
Mesa Urbana is opening Thursday, April 1 at 4:30pm offering their signature Mexican-fusion dishes with beer, wine and seasonal cocktails to pair.
Mesa Urbana is opening in Chicago at 1935 N. Lincoln Park West. After this week, they will be open for dinner Wednesdays through Sundays starting at 4:30pm.
As soon as the weather permits, the outdoor patio will be available with seating to welcome more than 100 people.
Mesa Urbana is owned by brothers Ash, Billy and Moe Taleb and will be bringing modern takes on Mexican cuisine and craft cocktails to the area. You can make reservations using Open Table or by calling 773-312-7040.
- Rye Deli + Drink and Daisies New Hours of Operation
- Rye Deli + Drink introduces #RyeAfterHours and is now open until 8pm on both Thursday and Friday. Transitioning from a breakfast and lunch spot to a dinner and drinks experience at night, #RyeAfterHours features a wide selection of fun cocktails and other beverages that pair nicely with its dinner dishes.
Additionally, they will still be offering their Passover special, “Party at your Mamma’s House”. For $149, the kit includes: One Briefcase Record Player, one Rolling Stones “Let it Bleed” Record, Two Matzo Ball Soups and One WAP Mimosa Kit. The whole kit is available now on Tock and will continue after Easter.
- Daisies is extending their in-person dining hours to 5 days per week. Wednesday-Sunday hours:
- Daily Market: Open at 10am
- Lunch: 11am-2pm
- Dinner: 5pm-10pm
- Sunday Market with Vendors: 10am-2pm