Let's recap another hungry month in Chicago with these mouthwatering pics on Instagram. Want to catch the feed in real time? Follow us on Instagram, and be sure to tag your food pics #ChicagoFoodMag. Here's what we're seeing:
5) Who doesn't dig a seafood tower? Oysters, scallops, lobster, king crab - oh my! Clutch Bar in River North lets you pick your favorites or dig deep into the entire ocean.
4) Up next is JoJo's Milk Bar, also in River North. JoJo's is all about the desserts and it looks like folks on Instagram are into their milkshakes big time. This beauty was themed for Chicago's favorite holiday, St. Patrick's Day. Lucky you!
3) One of Chicago's newest dining destinations, Machine: Engineered Dining & Drink, opened its doors last month in Wicker Park; offering all sorts of inventive cocktails and with a decor to match. Not only that, but they recently debuted a brunch menu stacked with goodies like the Pancakes with Blueberry Compote and Lemon Curd. We can see why the IG likes were flying fast and furious.
2) More pancakes coming your way! It was a popular month for the ol' flapjack in Chicago and the team at Wildberry Pancakes have reason to be proud. The Oreo S'mores Pancakes are Instagram darlings and we can see why: Oreo's, white chocolate and marshmallow. Thumbs up all around.
1) And finally, it's March's most popular pic! Honey Butter Fried Chicken hits the specialty sandwich concept hard and during March they brought back one of their all-time favorites - the Fried Chicken Reuben is a monster; featuring housemade kraut, dressing, pimento cheese onions and their signature fried chicken strips. Did you get to try it? Let us know. What a sandwich!