What happens when you mix bacon, craft beer, and an iconic stadium?
If you're attending the first ever Chicago Bacon and Beer Classic, very good things.
The Bacon and Beer Classic is a one-of-a-kind event hosted inside iconic stadiums across America. It is a premier experience focused on traditions where one’s nostalgia of beloved sports meets their love for bacon and beer. As the attendees walk through the stadium they will get a taste of history through the hundreds of craft brew samples and mouth-watering bacon-inspired tastes local restaurants cook up. Music will get people dancing and interactive games will bring out their inner kid!
Get a 20% discount on general or VIP admission with Chicago Food Magazine
That's right! Register now using this link and receive a whopping 20% off your entire order.
General Admission includes:
- Three-hours of bacon + craft beer indulgence!
- Variety of over 80 craft beers
- Taste over 40 different bacon-inspired dishes from local restaurants
- Access to the concourse and seating areas throughout the stadium
- Souvenir Bacon and Beer Classic branded glass
- Music, interactive games, photo booths, miscellaneous fun
VIP Admission includes:
- Everything listed above under General Admission
- One hour early access to the event
- Exclusive VIP area with exclusive access to brand new Midway Bar
- Exclusive samples of craft beers on the field
- Complimentary coat and bag check