Located in the Lakeview neighborhood and the winner of three Bib Gourmand awards, Wood is kicking off spring in style with a newly refreshed menu that focuses on small plates and fresh, seasonal ingredients, a vibrant patio opening and a special craft beer dinner on May 20.
Wood’s Fresh Spring Menu
Highlights from Chef Ashlee Aubin’s spring menu include:
- Steak Tartare ($13) with hand diced strip loin, fried capers, slow cooked egg yolk and toasted rye
- Burrata Cheese ($13) with grilled asparagus, arugula, garlic bread, shaved radish and balsamic vinegar.
- Spaghetti ($12) with green garlic and English pea fondue, pea puree, Meyer lemon, pea tendrils and mint.
- Roasted Chicken Breast ($23) with Italian chicken sausage, pickled green beans, wild mushrooms and crispy potatoes.
- Roasted Monkfish ($28) with sautéed spinach and mushrooms, manila clams, sunchoke puree and shoestring potatoes.