The Big Game is almost upon us! Make your plans now for an epic Super Bowl 54.
Wicker Park hotspot, etta, will have a plethora of fun offerings such as team-related food and drink specials (below) and great football vibes. The regular menus will also be available.
- Kansas City ribs - Ed’s bbq sauce, crispy onions - $16
- Mission burrito - carne asada, beans, pico, crema, guac, salsa verde - $10
- Crispy chicken wings - chile de arbol, honey, sesame - $9
- Bubbling fundido nachos - chorizo, poblanos, green braised pork, chihuahua, crema, guac, scallions, habanero - $12
- *Cheesy dusted popcorn - available as a treat for guests to just take
- Beer Buckets
- 2 themed cocktails
Fun Football Vibes
- 3 TV’s with sound on
- Porron passed around for every touchdown
- Raffle and prizes during the half time show
For the big game on Sunday, February 2nd, Recess is hosting a tailgate party. Guests can participate in a $40 all-game special that includes unlimited wings and select beers.
Pre-game with Houndstooth at their annual Jersey Brunch. Wear your team's jersey to receive a gift card in the amount of your brunch bill. Houndstooth will offer brunch drink specials including $15 mimosa or bellini pitchers and $5 chambongs.
For the low-key sports fan, head to Funkenhausen in West Town to watch the game with the Southern-German cuisine and beer in boots without having to yell over the game sound. The Sunday special includes a Nashville Hot Schnitzel and a boot of Krombacher for $24.