Seven Lions and Master Sommelier Alpana Singh invite guests to the first annual Wednesday Wine Down - Spring Fling on Wednesday, April 27 to celebrate the arrival of spring with a tasting of wines perfect for warm weather sipping. Guests enjoy a selection of light appetizers and canapés from Executive Chef Patrick Russ and experience six delectable spring wines, including:
- Rack & Riddle Blanc de Blancs, Sparkling Wine, California
- Nadler, Gruner Veltiner, Austria
- Domaine Montrose Rose, France
- Domaine de Braves, Beaujolais, France
- Domaine de Fontvive, Cotes du Rhone, France
- Chateau Pey la Tour, Bordeaux, France
The spring season has never tasted better at Seven Lions during this go at-your own pace, reception style event. Tickets available here.