From now until March 17, The Palm will off a variety new winter dishes. Guests can enjoy these hearty choices, which include an espresso-rubbed grass-fed Filet Mignon, saffron spaghetti à la lobster arrabbiata, pan roasted branzino and more.
The Palm winter seasonal specialties include:
- Poached Pear Salad made with baby greens, thinly sliced pears, shaved red onion and blue cheese crumbles tossed in a maple vinaigrette for $13.50
- 8-ounce Espresso-Rubbed Grass-Fed Filet Mignon with roasted-garlic-infused bone marrow butter and cipollini onion rings for $65
- Saffron Spaghetti à la Lobster Arrabbiata served with poached lobster meat, roma tomatoes and broccoli rabe for $42
- Pan Roasted Branzino with braised escarole, blistered cherry tomatoes, capers and kalamata olives for $44
- Exotic Mushroom Risotto topped with a Parmigiano-Reggiano crumble for $13.50
- Knob Creek Bourbon-Glazed Carrots with fresh tarragon and pure maple syrup for $13.50
- Chocolate Pecan Pie topped with mascarpone whipped cream for $11
Prices and hours may vary by location.