Vasili's in Naperville is now serving weekend brunch. On Saturdays & Sundays from 11am - 3pm, the will offer Mediterranean-inspired morning-time plates with cocktails pairings. Reservations are bookable on Tock. Notable menu items include:
- Grilled Neuske’s Bacon ($15): miso almond butter, cucumber & cubanelle pepper jelly
- Lamb Burger ($16): dodoni feta, “extra” tzatziki, cucumber, shaved red onion, brioche bun, roasted potatoes
- Brunch Gyros ($17): sliced lamb & beef gyros, two eggs, tomato, onion, tzatziki, pita
- Vasili’s Poptart ($9): dodoni feta & phyllo tart, dried figs, honey, toasted sesame
- Hibiscus Spritz ($12): hibiscus tea, chambord, dibon cava, three cents soda water
- Bloody Revenge ($12): choice of tito’s vodka or stray dog gin, house-made bloody mix, assorted garnishes
Additionally, Vasili's has updated their hours of operation for indoor dining, takeout and delivery service throughout the week:
- Monday-Thursday, 4pm-9pm
- Friday, 4pm-10pm
- Saturday, 11am-10pm
- Sunday, 11am-8pm
- For reservations and carryout, visit Tock.
With the warmer weather, patio dining will also be coming soon. With plans to create a quick-service outdoor market come summertime (think: handheld gyro pitas, containers of dips/spread, skewers), Vasili’s outdoor dining space will wrap around the exterior of the restaurant—boasting seating and large heated umbrellas.