Avli River North
The River North contemporary Greek restaurant will offer a special to-go option for two in honor of Valentine’s Day from Friday, February 12 through Sunday, February 14. For $89 per couple, guests will receive Hummus with pita bread, Greek-Style Mussels for two, choice of two entrees (options include Shrimp Souvlaki, Lamb Shoulder and more), a specialty dessert and a bottle of champagne. Orders will be available for pick-up and delivery via Tock.
From Friday, February 12 through Sunday, February 14, the modern Greek cuisine will offer individual prix fixe meal boxes for pick-up. Individual Valentine’s Day meal options include:
- Lavraki Filet ($40): a filet of Mediterranean white fish, basmati rice, small tzatziki with cucumbers, Greek salad and yogurt mousse.
- Taverna Steak ($40): ribeye steak with kalamata steak sauce, Greek potatoes, small spicy feta dip with pita chips, Diane salad and chocolate mousse.
- Papoutsakia ($34): oven-roasted stuffed eggplant, grilled artichokes, basmati rice and sliced fruit and berries with mint.
- Lamb Shoulder ($38): oven-roasted lamb shoulder, Greek potatoes, Diane salad and chocolate mousse.
Send an Avli Taverna “Cocktail-gram” to your valentine. Offered on Saturday, February 13 and Sunday, February 14, all cocktails options are delivered in a 12.6-ounce sealed glass flask and include a box of housemade truffles and a kitschy Valentine Day card. Order available via Tock.
Chiya Chai will offer a special Valentine’s Day prix fixe dinner menu available for carryout from Friday, February 12 to Sunday, February 14. For $70 per couple, each person has the choice of the Bourbon Ginger Masala or Maharaja cocktail; choice of Chili Chicken or Samosa appetizer; choice of Coconut Spinach, Eggplant and Scallions or Creamy Masala Paneer curry; and choice of aphrodisiac Masala Chai or Pink Kashmiri Chai for dessert.
Order for pick-up or delivery may be made on their website.
The West Loop restaurant will offer special to-go dinners for two from Friday, February 12 to Sunday, February 14. Option for two include:
- Langosta ($60): Maine lobster tail, tiger shrimp, Spanish octopus, calamari, butter, lemon, roasted tomatillo and serrano salsa. Served with sides of mashed potatoes, grilled asparagus and garlic bread.
- Tlacoyos ($30): Two heirloom blue corn tlacoyos, refried black beans, epazote, oyster mushrooms, grilled seasonal veggies, crema, sweet potato-roasted jalapeño salsa and queso cotija. Sides include mac y queso and elote mexicano.
- Parrillada ($55): grilled skirt steak, chicken breast, chorizo, rajas poblanas and grilled veggies. Sides include tomato sauce rice, beans, salsa de arbol and hand-pressed tortillas.
Customers have the option to add on a dessert for two of Besito ($12), galleta, dulce de leche, chocolate, raspberry sauce, strawberries, coconut and guava helado.
Several cocktails to-go options will be available to mix and match, along with select bottles of wine. A cocktail four pack (10-ounce bottles, eight servings) is $60, and a two pack (10-ounces bottles, four servings) is $30.