Selling gift boxes of hand decorated heart-shaped sugar cookies for $40/box with option to add a custom message to one cookie, as well as selling strawberry chocolate and raspberry macarons for $14 a box and individual Coconut Cream Pies for $6.50.
- Orders go live on 1.30 and are available until 2.10 for pick-up at Aya Pastry (1332 W Grand Avenue) from 2.13-2.16 from 9am-5pm.
Four course pre-fixe menu for $69 (8 items total to share), plus $35 wine pairings. Vegetarian tasting menu available, pre-order encouraged. Each person can choose one of the two listed for each course.
- First Course
- apples/radish/white balsamic/all the herbs
- fried parsnips/fermented cherry/goat cheese/duck crackling/mint
- Second Course
- tajarin/mushroom/chicken skin/sravecchio/thyme
- black truffle ravioli/celery root/mustard/schmaltz
- Third Course
- smoked sturgeon agnolotti/hackleback caviar/butter/chervil
- short rib ravioli/brussels sprouts/saor/whey
- Fourth Course
- chocolate mousse
- raspberry pretzel pie
The Heritage in Forest Park
Regular menu plus special treats to set the mood, including:
- Amuse Bouche L’amour
- Quail Lovebirds for two: $45 (Hominy salad with chimichurri, roasted rutabaga and squash, with a cider mole)
- Her/She Pie: $9 (Chocolate whip, vanilla whip, chocolate graham crackers crumble, shaved chocolate, strawberry powder)
- 15% off entire selection of bottles of wine.
Five course pre-fixe menu (below) for $110 per couple, plus $30/person drink pairings. Regular menu available.
- Japanese sweet potato, mirin, seaweed salad, daikon
- Wagyu Beef, rice, furikake, smoked shoyu, scallions
- Maine lobster Osaka-style Okonomiyaki, lobster kewpie
Creme brûlée kakigori, Meyer lemon, & blueberry
Four course tasting menu for $65, plus $30 wine pairings. Accepting reservations by phone-call or in person only for the dining room from 5:30 through 11:00pm. The bar will be available for walk-ins, however they will exclusively be offering the tasting menu that evening.
So many people, including the founders Jason and Lea, actually met and fell in love at Lula. They’ve hosted first dates, engagements, 109th dates, new babies, weddings, and so many more meetings of the hearts in our 20 years. With great romance come great stories, and they want to hear about all of the love stories created at Lula. They are asking the public to send any stories, anecdotes or pictures you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org for inspired menu items and additional ways to spread the love.
Four course pre-fixe menu for $65. Each person can choose one of the two listed for each course. Beverages are a la carte with the exception of the welcome bubbles.
- Welcome Bubbles & Bites
- Chilled oyster, caviar, green apple & Crispy fried chicken Oysters
- First Course
- spice roasted beets, little gem, winter citrus, dill yogurt, savory granola
- black truffle grilled cheese, lobster, tarragon
- Second Course
- slow fire roasted filet mignon, king crab, charred caulini, crispy shallots , potatoes, jus
- pesto cavatelli, whipped ricotta, basil, lemon, pine nuts
- Third Course
- milk chocolate cremeux, dark chocolate cake, almond butter, pretzels, chantilty
- celebration shot
Maple & Ash (served on Thursday, 2.13, Friday, 2.14, Sunday, 2.16)
Regular menu, along with the special and surprises below.
Lobster and Crab Risotto (saffron, citrus emulsion, fine herbs, & lime) $50
- Chocolate Truffles presented with check
Flowers handed upon departure at host stand (only on 2.14)
Dos Urban Cantina (served Tuesday, 2.11-Sunday, 2.16)
Fried Chicken Dinner menu (below) for $60 per couple, plus $35 for a bottle of bubbles on special. Happy hour and regular menus available.
- One whole fried chicken
- Romaine salad
- Sauces and condiments
- Chocolate cake
- Vanilla ice cream
Nico Osteria (served Friday, 2.14 and Saturday, 2.15)
Regular menu available, along with specials including:
- Zuppa di Lobster: Lobster consomme, lobster tortellini, tarragon Oil - $19
- Fried Oyster Bruschetta: smoked tomato spread, celery salsa verde - $21
- Shrimp Risotto: butternut squash, basil pesto - $24
- Surf and Turf: 6 oz. Beef filet, crab salad, roasted garlic mashed potato, peppercorn sauce - $44
- Chocolate Mango Torta chocolate mousse, cashew, tropical sorbet - $14
Nico Osteria is launching a very special contest on Valentine’s Day to win a classic Italian wedding reception for up to 100 guests.
- Starting on Valentine’s Day, guests can submit their story of how they met and what an Italian wedding at Nico Osteria would mean to them at https://www.nicoosteria.com/wedding-contest.
- Contest is open February 14-March 14, 2020. Winner will be announced no later than March 31, 2020. Wedding prize will be valid through this year, December 30, 2020.
- Wedding menus, package details and official rules/contest terms will be listed on the website.
- The wedding also includes a 50% discount on floral and event planning services from Elena’s Garden Events and a bubbly cart or wall from Bubbly Events.
The private event spaces at Nico Osteria within the Thompson Chicago hotel, in the Gold Coast neighborhood, encompass three floors, each with their own look and feel. With chef Tim Graham as the hotel’s new executive chef, the chef-driven wedding menus offer cuisine from the entire Italian peninsula.
Gadabout (drink specials served Tuesday, 2.11-Sunday, 2.16 with food specials on 2.14)
- Unapologetic Sweet Tart (Hendricks Gin, spiced plum syrup and floral bitters)
- My Bloody Valentine (White rum, brandy, curacao, lemon & lime, lingonberry grenadine, cherry soak and angostura bitters)
The Robey Hotel (The Up Room, The Lounge and Cafe Robey)
>The Robey Hotel (offered Thursday, 2.13 - Sunday, 2.16)
Valentine’s Day enhancement for guests in-house (can be booked online with your stay) for $30 per stay including:
- (2) Sparkling Rose half bottles with pink striped straws
- Box of Robey chocolates
>The Up Room, The Lounge and Cafe Robey (served Monday, 2.10 - Sunday, 2.16)
Cocktail special for $14:
- Love Potion (Jack Daniels, Aronia Berry Liqueur, Lemon, and Hibiscus Berry Tea)
>Cafe Robey (served Friday, 2.14 and Saturday, 2.15) Regular menu available plus a surf and turf special for $45 (which includes a complimentary sparkling rose):
- Seared scallop, New York strip, celery root puree, charred broccoli and mushroom ragout