Chef Carlos Gaytán has just added some new items to Tzuco's brunch menu. The new items include:
- AVOCADO FLAT BREAD 19 Flat bread, ricotta cheese, basil, Sliced avocado, cherry tomatoes, lump crab meat, chili oil, cured lemons, chives
- MUSHROOM CAZUELA 22 Roasted golden chanterelles, shiitake, cremini mushrooms, salsa macha, goat cheese, tortillas. Add a poached egg for $2.50
- TZUCO SHAKSHUKA. 15 Roasted red peppers, onions, garlic, herbs, crushed tomatoes, Chile de arbol, baked eggs, jocoque, cured lemons, pita bread
- FISH TACOS 22 Mahi-Mahi, tempura, tres chiles aioli, brussels sprouts relish, pico de gallo, avocado, corn tortillas
- SHRIMP HUARACHE 24 Oval-shaped corn masa, shrimp, fennel, nopales black beans, guajiro salsa, avocado
The menu, available from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. every Saturday and Sunday, will be available for dine-in (by reservation, for the patio), carryout, and delivery.