Enjoy a Rosh Hashanah dinner at Phil Stefani’s Tuscany Restaurant in Wheeling on Wednesday, September 20 and Thursday, September 21. For the occasion, Executive Chef Bolla Loza has created a three-course prix fixe menu that will be served family-style.
ROSH HASHANAH MENU:
- Homemade chopped liver
- Challah with apples and honey
- Golden chicken broth with matzo ball
ENTREE* (Choose one)
- Oven-roasted brisket of beef
- Roasted half chicken
- Wild Atlantic salmon piccata
*All entrees include a side of fresh green beans in garlic and olive oil, and sweet or mashed potatoes.
- Homemade apple tart
- Or any item from the small bites dessert menu
- Adults: $36.95
- Children under 10: $19.00
- (Plus tax and gratuity)
Mention Rosh Hashanah dinner when booking.