Celebrate with special Valentine’s Day meal kits to-go including Chef Jeff Vucko’s Breakfast in Bed Kit and Quarantined Love Kit, as well as desserts and a My Heart Melts for You Ice Cream Sundae Kit with house spun ice creams from Pastry Chef Danielle Marelli.
Guests picking up their Valentine’s Day to-go order can pull up to the valet of The Langham, Chicago and the package will be ready at the hotel entrance.
Valentine’s Day Breakfast:
· Breakfast in Bed Kit: Chef Jeff’s delectable Breakfast in Bed Kit ($100) featuring a cheese and charcuterie assortment, Quiche Loraine, and chocolate covered strawberries. Guests can add on an optional mimosa kit for $65.
Valentine’s Day Dinner:
· Quarantined Love Kit: Chef Jeff Vucko offers the Quarantined Love Kit ($124), featuring dinner for two people to cook at home including Dungeness Crab Cake, Prime Filet Mignon with asparagus and horseradish, and Gateau Opera made with coffee, roasted white chocolate, and almond amaretto joconde for dessert.
· À La Carte: Guests can also order sides such as Shrimp Cocktail available by the pound ($36/lb) and the take and bake 32-Ounce Salt Crusted Prime Bone-in Tomahawk Steak Kit ($110) that comes with bordelaise and truffle mashed potatoes.
Valentine’s Day Desserts:
· Ice Cream Sundae Kit: Those looking for sweet treats to share with their loved ones this Valentine’s Day can look to Pastry Chef Danielle Marelli, who offers a My Heart Melts for You Ice Cream Sundae Kit ($40) including house spun ice creams Love at First Bite Pint (dark chocolate ice cream, raspberry Stracciatella ribbons, and brownie chunks) and the I Like Big Scoops (and I Cannot Lie) Pint (vanilla bean ice cream, salted caramel swirl, toffee and pretzel pieces), along with a trio of sauces- Pour Some (Hot Fudge) on Me, Karamel Sutra, and Nuts About You. The kit also includes Waffle Cone Bowls and toppings such as dark and white chocolate croquant, sprinkles, honey roasted peanuts, vanilla bean Chantilly.
· Additional Desserts: Chef Danielle also serves 14K Gold Dusted Chocolate Covered Strawberries ($18 for 6 or $36 for 12), along with a Sweetheart Box ($50) filled with strawberry champagne macarons, raspberry pistachio Rocher, chocolate truffles, Moscato gummy candies, chocolate covered strawberries, and red velvet crinkle cookies.
Valentine’s Day Beverages:
· Beverage Package: Travelle at The Langham offers a variety of Champagne bottles from its cellar for purchase (starting at $90), as well as a Mimosa Kit ($80/12 mimosas) including two bottles of house sparkling wine along with one quart of hand squeezed orange juice to supplement celebrations on Valentine’s Day weekend.
TIMING & PRICING INFORMATION:
Valentine’s Day pre-orders are available through Thursday, February 11 at 5 pm. Pick-up is available Friday, February 12, Saturday, February 13, and Sunday, February 14 between 12-5 pm.
Pick up: Guests can pull up to valet at The Langham Hotel Chicago and takeout will be ready at the hotel entrance.
All orders can be placed via Tock.