Nestled in the heart of Boystown, Kit Kat Lounge & Supper Club has been providing a entertaining dining experience for almost two decades. This month, Kit Kat introduces its new fall martinis and cocktails and a host of other special goings-on, including its annual Halloween celebration.
New Fall Libations to Warm Your Spirits
Kit Kat’s cocktail menu has more than 100 martinis and 100 cocktails. Beverage Director extraordinaire Chuck Hart has created a series of Falltinis – fall-inspired martinis—to celebrate the season. Each drink is $14 and comes in a VIP size.
New autumn themed martinis:
- Sweater Weather, a martini made of bourbon, lemon juice, pumpkin puree and a splash of lemon.
- Banana Pudding - Stoli gluten free vodka, Bols banana liq, Bols yogurt liqueur, Bar syrup, Splash of cream and a splash of vanilla W/ whip cream and vanilla waffer
- Salted Caramel - Stoli Salted Caramel, RumChata, Bols creme de cocoa & a Splash of cream w/ caramel drizzle
- Grandma's Apple Pie - Stoli gluten free vodka, Bols apple liq, Apple puree & a Splash of cream w/ graham cracker crust rim. Topped w/ whip cream
- Autumn Goodbye - Bourbon, Bols apple liq, Bols ginger liq & Apple cider w/ apple slice
- Pumpkin Pie - Stoli Vanil, Bols pumpkin spice liq, Bols amaretto Pumpkin puree, Splash of cream & a Pinch of cinnamon. Graham cracker & whipped cream garnish
Halloween themed martinis:
- Witches Cauldron - Stoli Gluten Free Vodka, Hpnotiq, Bols Watermelon liqueur with a splash of Sugar free red bull & a Rubber duckie
- A Tangled Web - Stoli gluten free vodka, Hpnotiq, Bols black raspberry liqueur, Bols Grape liqueur, Pineapple juice & a Spider ring
- The Crypt - Stoli Peachik, Bols peach liqueur, Mango juice, Lemonade & Bar syrup w/ a Peach gummy
- Candy Corn - Stoli Vanil, Bols Butterscotch liqueur, Bols triple sec, & a splash of orange juice with Candy corn
- Eye Put a Spell on You - Stoli gluten free vodka, Hpnotiq, Bols lychee liqueur with lemonade & an eyeball candy
- Kit Kat Cider - Stoli gluten free vodka, Cinnerator, Bols apple liqueur, Apple cider and a splash of cranberry juice. Garnished w/ a Cinnamon dusted apple
Other October Happenings:
On Saturday, October 27, Kit Kat’s Halloween Celebration kicks off with an American Horror Story Apocalypse Brunch, with $250 in gifts and prizes.
Sunday, October 28 is the date for the Rocky Horror Picture Show Brunch, featuring Kit Kat Diva Madame X performing songs from the movie.
Wednesday, October 31 is Kit Kat’s fabulous Halloween Celebration—costumes welcome. The movie “Halloween” will be shown in celebration of the 40th anniversary of this cult classic, and there will be $250 in gifts and prizes.