The Robey’s Cabana Club and The Up Room will both open their doors on Saturday, June 6.
Both locations will be open to hotel guests and the general public and will feature QR codes on each table to scan and view the menus, along with tables situated 6-feet apart.
Cabana Club - Opens at 8am daily
- Located on the sixth floor of The Robey, this urban oasis features sweeping 180-degree views of the Chicago skyline. *The pool will open at a later date.
- Visitors will be offered frozen cocktails and food while soaking up the sun. They will serve a brand-new, all-day food and drink menu, which includes items such as:
- Avocado Toast (chili flakes, pickled onions) - add crab or an egg
- Buttermilk Pancakes (maple syrup, butter)
- BBQ Chicken Sammie (chicken thigh, onions, jalapeno, cheddar)
- Cheeseburger (classic style, tomato jam, aioli, pickles, cheese)
- Frozen cocktails - Pina Colada, Long Island Iced Tea, Miami Vice & Margarita
- Signature cocktails, wine & beer
The Up Room - Opens at 12pm on June 6th
- Located on the 13th floor, the secluded rooftop cocktail bar will serve its full cocktail menu. Favorites include The Robey Old Fashioned (Glenlivet 14, Demerara, Angostura, Orange) and Oaxacan On Broken Glass (Mezcal, Ancho Reyes, Lime, Hellfire Bitters, Torched Rosemary).
- The outdoor area, which also offers city views, will be re-arranged with additional high-top tables.
The temporary capacities will be 34 for The Up Room and 64 for Cabana Club.