Evolution and revitalization have been the name of the game this summer at The Bristol. The Bucktown restaurant recently launched a new menu and space with executive chef Larry Feldmeier and new beverage director Christian Shaum. Up next for the restaurant is the debut of new street side patio seating and a weekly rotating to-go menu called B@Home.
For those dining in, The Bristol is now serving on a newly built patio. Patio tables will be accommodated on a first come first serve basis through OpenTable reservations.
The Bristol’s B@Home menu is a family-style pickup/delivery meal (minimum of two people) for $35 per person. Kids’ (same menu) portions are priced at $15 per child. This three-course menu rotates every two weeks and comes with finishing/reheating instructions. B@Home meals can be ordered before 10am day of pick up/delivery, or up to 48 hours in advance. As The Bristol is closed Monday/Tuesday, no orders can be placed after 10am Sunday through 5pm Tuesday.
Upcoming B@Home menu offerings:
9/10 to 9/20 menu:
· Classic Caesar salad
· Roast Half Chicken, Creamy Polenta, Pickled tomato and Cerignola Olives
· Cheesecake with Michigan Cherry Sauce
9/24 to 10/4 menu:
· Iceberg Lettuce Salad, Cucumber, Scallion, and Ginger Dressing
· Sweet Soy Braised Short Rib, Bok Choy, Radish
· Raspberry, Lychee, Rose Panna Cotta with Fresh Raspberries and Coconut Tuile
Guests are able to inquire about substitutions for allergies/dietary restrictions.