Taste Talks, the innovative and experiential food symposium that attracted over 2,000 food enthusiasts last year, returns to the Windy City this fall. From Friday, October 6th through Sunday, October 8th you can experience interactive panel discussions & tastings, underground dinners, parties and a celebrity chef cookout featuring some of the nation’s top chefs.After wrapping up its fifth annual Taste Talks Brooklyn festival (September 8–10) and before heading to Los Angeles (October 27–29) and Miami (November 17–19), Taste Talks Chicago is bringing together some of the world’s top luminaries in food and drink - from writers and critics to chefs, bakers and brew masters - to discuss, analyze, and theorize about the FUTURE OF TASTE. To date, participants include: Bravo’s Top Chef alum, cookbook author & international celebrity chef Fabio Viviani (Mercato, Siena Tavern, Prime & Provisions), Abe Conlon (Fat Rice), Matthias Merges (A10, Billy Sunday, Yusho), Bravo’s Top Chef alum Sarah Grueneberg (Monteverde), Mindy Segal (HotChocolate), John Manion (La Sirena Clandestina, El Che Bar), Ashlee Aubin (Salero), Dan Salls (Quiote), Diana Davila (Mi Tocaya Antojeria) and many more to come.
Tickets available at www.chicago.tastetalks.com.
- Conference Pass – $99 (only Saturday brunch and all-day conference panels)
- Saturday Dinner – $99 (Saturday benefit dinner)
- All-Star Cookout – $59 (Sessions at 12 noon or 2:30 pm–Sunday)
- Foodie Pass – $129 (Saturday brunch, all-day conference panels & Sunday Cookout)
- All-Access Pass – $299 (the “Kitchen Sink” of passes includes Opening Party–Friday, Brunch, All-Day Conference Panels & Dinner– Saturday & Cookout & After-Party–Sunday)
Tickets are only available in advance.