Staytion Market & Bar, is continuing its Celebrate the Neighborhood Series throughout the month of May with an assortment of events for both guests and locals alike to enjoy:
· Dance Social (Friday, May 18 from 5PM- 7PM) No experience necessary! This course introduces attendees to salsa and bachata dancing with Chicago’s local expert, Maria.
· Art Live (Friday, May 25 from 5PM -7PM) Brendan Cooney, the Chicago South Side native behind Cooney Werks, brings his contemporary urban art to Staytion, as he creates a masterpiece inspired by beats from Staytion’s house DJ.
· Open For the Season (Thursday, May 31 from 11AM – 10PM) The Chicago Riverwalk provides the ideal setting for enjoying a day out in the Windy City. Discover sips and bites, along with lots of things to see and do along the Riverwalk. Stop by Staytion for directions and receive “In the Know” tips from the Staytion team!
Plus, Staytion Market & Bar is bringing the heat by incorporating key elements of the season into their weekly mixology classes.Please see below for the upcoming May schedule:
· May 17 Clarity Is Key - Learning the science behind creating clear ice for some crystal clear cocktails.
· May 24 Punch into Spring - Punches to celebrate outdoor and indoor events in spring and summer.
· May 31 Think Cold Drink Frozen - Blended and crushed ice cocktails taken to the next level.
The classes are open to the public and take place every Thursday from 5-7 p.m. Each class costs $14, the cost of the cocktail.