Staytion Market & Bar is continuing its series of mixology classes into December. Each event takes place between 5-7 p.m., are open to the public, and cost $14 (the cost of the cocktail). Staytion’s mixologists will show participants how to create their own cocktail to enjoy. Each event will include ingredients that guests can easily duplicate at home without any extensive training or equipment. Dates include:
1. Toddy Time!
- December 7, 2017 5-7PM
· History of Hot Toddy and how to make it.
2. Hot Buttered What?
- December 14, 2017 5-7PM
· History of Hot Buttered Rum cocktails and how to make it.
3. Mulled Wine Keeps You Cozy
- December 21, 2017 5-7PM
· History of Mulled Wine and how to make it.
4. Orgeat – All About It!
· December 28, 2017 5-7PM
· Orgeat is a syrup that is in a lot of cocktails so the mixologist will be going through what exactly orgeat is and recipes of all the different drinks you can make with it.