Staytion Market & Bar, has announced the November lineup of its Celebrate the Neighborhood Series with an assortment of fun events to treat the early winter blues:
· Chase & Park (Friday, November 2nd from 5pm-7pm): Enjoy some original tunes and covers from the Chicago born music duo, Chase & Park, as they make their way to the artist studio.
· Smoky Sips (Thursday, November 8th from 5pm-7pm): Sip on some cocktails while learning the art of infusing smoke into specialty drinks with Staytion Market & Bar’s mixologist, Kevin Fahey.
· Herb-Tacular (Tuesday, November 13th from 5pm-7pm): Try out some winter concoctions inspired by seasonal herbs grown at Staytion’s very own indoor garden. Join mixologist, Kevin, to learn about the sips these plant- inspired made with local Koval and Few Liquor.
· Festival Festivities (Saturday, November 17th from 2:30pm-5:30pm): In conjunction with the Annual Magnificent Mile Festival of Lights, Staytion will be providing local Blommer’s hot chocolate (booze optional) and Chef’s house made cookies to festival attendees that stop in. Bring the whole troop and partake in a make-your-own Mickey ears activity in honor of the parade’s grand marshal.
· Shop Local (Friday, November 23rd from 11am-8pm): Stop by Staytion to grab a sip and snack before heading out to your Black Friday shopping at a few hidden gems on Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel’s shopping guide to land you the perfect find.
· Winter Brews (Tuesday, November 27th from 5pm-7pm): Join Staytion Market & Bar as they team up with their friends at Chicago Revolution Brewing and Haymarket Brewing for a preview of their Christmas ales. Try them each with a custom bite from the chef while learning a little more about the story behind these brews.