Staytion Market & Bar is keeping Chicagoans hydrated this summer by continuing their monthly mixology classes throughout July. Each class takes place between 5-7 p.m., are open to the public, and cost $14 (the cost of the cocktail). Mixologist Kevin Fahey will show participants how to create summertime cocktails. These mixology classes include ingredients guests can duplicate at home without any extensive training or equipment.
The July class schedule includes:
1. Pre-Firework Cocktails
· July 4, 2019
· Before you hit the River walk, stop by for a popping Boba-infused cocktail crafted with a local whiskey
2. Taste of Chicago Cocktails
· July 11, 2019
· Each cocktail will represent a different local distillery with the neighborhood they reside in. Come in and learn about Chicago’s ever-growing craft spirit movement.
3. Kevin’s Tales of the Cocktail at Nola – let’s drink beer!
· July 18, 2019
· Craft beer fanatic? Enjoy a craft beer tasting with Kevin, featuring local brews
4. Margaritas, Margaritas, Margaritas!
· July 25, 2019
· Mixologist Kevin plays with different flavors from bittersweet to umami, featuring Don Julio Tequila