Staytion Market & Bar, 1 West Wacker Drive, is shake, muddle and stirring things up this January with the continuation of its weekly mixology classes held throughout the month. Staytion’s head mixologists will take participants through how to create their own cocktail to enjoy, while also indulging in friendly conversation about current mixology trends. Each class uses ingredients that guests can easily duplicate at home without any extensive training or equipment.
The classes are open to the public and take place every Thursday from 5-7 p.m. Each class costs $14, the cost of the cocktail.
1. “Sphere This” Cocktail Trends
- January 11, 2018 5-7PM
- Blueberry gin-infused cocktails, with a unique method of cracking ice spheres
2. “Mezcal Mantra” Exploring Mezcal Cocktails
- January 18, 2018 5-7PM
· An introductory mezcal course, focusing on a mezcal and tea infusion cocktail
3. “Relaxation and Reflection” Hot Tea Infusions
· January 25, 2018 5-7PM
· Focusing on the infusion of hot tea and shooting carbon dioxide to a cocktail