Autre Monde is hosting a Spring Market spectacular on Saturday, April 16 from 10 a.m to 2.pm. Guests can celebrate spring while perusing artisans, food purveyors, paper goods, and more while enjoying cocktail specials and springtime snacks! The line up includes:
- The Rough Gem, a brand that specializes in unique handmade jewelry, colorful sewn dolls, pillows, accessories and fresh found vintage.
- Jo Snow Syrups, a fun, lighthearted brand that specializes in all natural coffee syrups, cocktail syrups, and snow cone syrups.
- Beauty counter, a collection of eco - and health - conscious skincare, make up, bath and body, and beauty products from representative, Diedre Norman Carr.
- Winter Rye, a Berwyn shop founded by Patrice Mutha and Barbara Corbel, which features objects for the home that enhance the rituals of ordinary life.
- Marsh Wren, a brand that specializes in handmade embroidered jewelry inspired by flora, fauna and vintage design.
- …and more!
House Mixologist Becci Visconti West concocts made-for-spring spritz cocktails and Chefs Beth Partridge, Dan Pancake and Andrew Kerns create snacks such as Country Pate tartine and hand-cut frites with aioli for guests to munch on while checking out the great buys on the patio!