This spring, Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park, 200 North Columbus Drive, situated directly across from Millennium Park, is in full Bloom with the launch of new floral, spring-inspired menus to celebrate the start of a new season. Through June 9, Fairmont Chicago’s in-house gastropub and lobby bar will be blooming with flowers and botanicals, bringing the outdoors in, to offer locals and travelers alike a taste of spring.
Adorning seventy-five new flower balls hung from the ceiling, Fairmont Chicago’s lobby bar, THE BAR, and in-house gastropub, Columbus Tap, will offer handcrafted floral cocktails garnished with edible flowers and botanical beers, including:
· Champagne Cocktail: Sugar Cube, Angostura Bitters, Chandon Brut Sparkling Wine
· Aperol Spritz: Orange Slice, Aperol, Chandon Brut Sparkling Wine, Soda Water
· Spring into Bourbon: Makers Mark Bourbon, St. Germain, Lemon Juice, Simple Syrup
· Bee’s Knees: Hendricks Gin, House-Made Honey Syrup, Lemon Juice
· Revolution Rosa
· Virtue Rose Cider
· Goose Island SPF
A seasonally inspired, mouth-watering Bloom prix fix menu will be available in Columbus Tap for $42-47, featuring:
· Spring Lettuce Salad: White Balsamic Dressing, Mini Sorbet Flower Mix, Garlic Parmesan Crouton, Aioli, and Bibb Lettuce Dressing
· Seared Chicken Breast: Potato Volute, Charred Cucumber, Dill Flower, Chopped Dill, Brunoised Carrot, Shallot, Celery, and Yukon Gold Potato
· Poached Branzino: Served with Borage Flowers, Fumet, Peas, Mint, Nasturtium Flowers and Leaves, and Baby Thumbelina Carrots. Stuffed Squash Blossoms and Ratatouille with Chive Blossoms, Grilled Baby Zucchini, Grilled Patty Pan, Basil Flowers, Basil Oil, and Saffron Cream also accompany the main course
· Vanilla Panna Cotta: Hibiscus Crème Anglaise, Pumpernickel Streusel, Macerated Strawberries, Anise Hyssop Flowers, and Oxalis Blossoms
For information on Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park, Columbus Tap or THE BAR, please visit https://www.fairmont.com/chicago/.