When: Wednesday, May 20 at 7pm
Where: Publican Quality Meats (825 W Fulton St)
The 6th Annual Chicago Craft Beer Week is upon us and the folks at PQM have the sour beers you need! Expect oodles of grilled meats along with sour brews from Penrose Brewing Company, Perennial Artisan Ales, Jolly Pumpkin Artisan Ales, Allagash Brewing Company and Off Color Brewing.
The event starts at 7pm and is $65 per person. Contact Ashley Miller at (312) 496-0012 to secure your spot.
- Penrose Brewing Company: Wild X- Wild ale aged in wine and bourbon barrels
- Perennial Artisan Ales: 2014 Anniversaria
- Jolly Pumpkin Artisan Ales: Sour Session IPA, which was brewed exclusively for The Publican
- Allagash Brewing Company: Golden Brett-100% wild yeast fermented golden ale, aged on white wine barrels
- Allagash Brewing Company: Monmouth Red- apple brandy barrel aged wild red ale
- Off Color Brewing: Papillon-wild ale aged in Gin Barrels