Summer may be winding down this September, but the action is still going at Kit Kat Lounge & Supper Club in Boystown. This September, Kit Kat launches its new fall food and martini menus and features special Broadway in Chicago and movie brunches to get you singing and dancing along.
Saturday, September 22 is the day Kit Kat introduces its new fall menu from Chef Joann Witherell and new cocktails from Beverage Director Chuck Hart. The new seasonal dishes are a celebration of autumn’s food bounty. In keeping with today’s never-ending political shenanigans, Kit Kat will introduce two new cocktails—the Dark and Stormy Daniels, made with dark rum, ginger beer and lime juice, and the In Peach Me, made with Solti peach, peach schnapps, bar syrup and a splash of lime.
Sunday, September 23, Kit Kat hosts a Nicki Minaj Tribute Brunch in honor of her upcoming Friday, September 28 concert at the United Center. The Madame X will perform some of Nicki’s greatest hits, and there will be concert ticket giveaways.
NBC’s “Will and Grace” sitcom is coming back. Beginning Sunday, September 28, Kit Kat will be on top of it by bringing back its weekly Will and Grace viewing party.
On Sunday, September 30, Kit Kat will celebrate the upcoming Charlie and the Chocolate Factory musical production brought to Chicago by Broadway in Chicago. Some lucky guests will win free tickets to the show, courtesy of Broadway in Chicago.
Stay tuned for more Kit Kat excitement in October:
· Oct. 1: Kit Kat’s Halloween martinis and cocktails will be introduced
· Oct. 7: Lady Gaga “A Star is Born” Brunch, celebrating the new movie starring Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper
· Oct. 21: “Creature Feature” Brunch to celebrate Elvira’s 30th anniversary
· Oct. 27: Halloween Saturday Brunch. The theme is American Horror Story Apocalypse as seen on the FX network
· Oct. 28: Rocky Horror Picture Show Brunch, featuring Madame X performing songs from this cult movie classic
· Oct. 31: Kit Kat will show the movie “Halloween” on its 40th anniversary