Roka Akor Chicago is hosting a Paul Hobbs Wine Pairing Dinner on December 19th at 7pm. This 5-course omakase experience with Master Sommelier Dan Pilkey will feature the following courses with appropriate wine pairings.
Here are the details:
- Fresh Lobster Spring Roll
- Pork Belly, Octopus, Ume Rosemary Dressing
- Uni, Cured Egg Yolk, Milk Bread, Truffle Honey
- Hirame, Persimmon Vinegar, Grapefruit, Shiso
- EMMOLO SAUVIGNON BLANC
- Robata Monkfish, Yuzu Butter, Ginger Sesame Crust
- Roasted Winter Squash, Lemon Miso, Pumpkin Seeds
- PAUL HOBBS CHARDONNAY
- Robata Duck Breast, Goji Berry, Winter Truffle, Cacao
- Roast Duck Hot Pot, Chanterelle Mushroom, Ginger
- BELLE GLOS DAIRYMAN VINEYARD PINOT NOIR
- Blueberry Espresso Mochi Cake, Chocolate Truffles
- PAUL HOBBS CABERNET SAUVIGNON NATHAN COOMBS ESTATE 2013 MAGNUMS
The cost for the event is $128 per person (gratuity and tax not included).