April showers bring…fresh seasonal dishes and cocktails to the menu at Roka Akor! The River North restaurant announces a new line-up of ingredient-driven dishes crafted by Executive Chef Ce Bian just in time for springtime in Chicago. The new menu additions also include unique, handcrafted cocktails from Roka Akor’s team of expert mixologists.
Spring into Steak, Seafood and Sushi.
A new season calls for new dishes from Roka Akor’s culinary team. The restaurant’s seasonal menu is full of fresh springtime flavors and ingredients, which include:
- Heirloom Tomato Salad with Black Garlic, Shiso Oil and Soy Vinaigrette ($15)
- Robata Grilled Skate Wing with Wakoga, Spring Pea and Radish ($28)
- Uni Nigiri with Wagyu Tartare and Caviar ($22)
- Robata Grilled Artichoke with Spring Truffle and Wafu ($16)
- Hamachi and Mebachi Tartare with Sudachi ($16)