National Pizza Day is coming up on Thursday, February 9th, and to celebrate, Robert's Pizza & Dough Co. in Streeterville is partnering up with Slice Out Hunger by committing to donate one pizza for every one sold to community shelters and organizations in Chicago that work to reduce food insecurity in our city.
In 2022, Robert's Pizza gave over more than 200 pizzas with their Pizza Day fundraiser. The pizzeria continued its fundraising efforts throughout the year and distributed pizzas to Mercy Home for Boys & Girls, Deborah's Place, Roberto Clemente Elementary School, Fourth Presbyterian, St. Chrysostom's, and more. Pizza Day kicks off the fundraising initiatives that Robert's Pizza spearheads over the course of the year.
Robert's Pizza has also announced Happy Hour Every Day along with a new "Faux-tails" Menu.
DAILY HAPPY HOUR AT ROBERT'S PIZZA & DOUGH CO.
Daily (Mon - Sun) from 3:30pm - 5:30pm
- $6 select Draft Beers, Cans & Bottles
- $4 White Claw
- $8/35 Glasses/Bottles of Wine (prosecco, pinot grigio, rose, red blend)
- $11 Specialty Cocktails (Mule, South Side, Old-Fashioned)
- $5 Marinated Olives
- $10 Artisan Meatballs
- $11 Mussels
- $12 Calamari
- $13 Robert's Wings
- $11 1/2 Sandwich with Simple Salad (choice of Chicken Parm, Meatball, or Prosciutto & Arugula)
"FAUXTAILS" AT ROBERT'S PIZZA & DOUGH CO.
A regular addition to the beverage menu.
- Blood Orange Margarita: 0 Proof Tequila, Triple Sec, Blood Orange Soda, and fresh Lime Juice
- Paloma: 0 Proof Tequila, fresh Lime Juice, Citrus Salt, Pink Grapefruit Soda, fresh Grapefruit Juice
- Gin & Tonic: 0 Proof Gin, Dill & Black Pepper Syrup, fresh Lemon Juice
- French 75: 0 Proof Gin, Triple Sec, Dry Secco, fresh Lemon Juice, Lychee Puree