The Division Street Entertainment District between State St. and Dearborn St. in the Gold Coast neighborhood, knows how to party. Chicagoans, visitors and partiers can head to the party destination on Black Wednesday, the biggest drinking day of the year, according to Drink Nation.
Select bars, including The Lodge, She-nannigan's, The Hangge-Uppe, The Original Mother's Too and Coconutz have teamed up with River Shannon, Streeter's Tavern and Pippin's Tavern to create the Truly Turkey Trolley Tour. The complimentary trolley will travel between bars on Wednesday, November 23rd from 7 to 11pm to create the Pre-Feast Pub Crawl with drink specials, games and prizes at each venue.
Thanksgiving Eve specials include:
- The Lodge: $5 Three Olives & Flavors
- She-nannigan’s: $10 Local Craft Pitchers & $5 Captian White
- River Shannon: $5 Sobieski & flavors & $6 Craft Draft
- Streeter’s Tavern: $6 Craft Draft & $6 Jack Daniels
- Mother’s Too: $5 Jameson
- The Hangge-Uppe: $6 Rumchata & $6 Boulevard Family
- Original Mother’s: $6 22oz PBR & $4 Malort
- Coconutz: $6 Frozen Margaritas (22oz)
- Pippin’s Tavern: $6 Rumchata & $6 Boulevard Family