Drive Shack Inc., owner and operator of golf-related leisure and entertainment businesses, is preparing for Puttery Chicago's upcoming grand opening by announcing they are accepting events for 9+ guests, and positions are still open for hospitality professionals looking to start a career with a entertainment company.
With numerous private spaces, AV-equipped rooms, and dedicated catering services, Puttery Chicago is a locale for corporate events, holiday parties and celebrations of all kinds. Event bookings are available as early as November 7, 2022. Additional event specifications include:
● Group sizes range from 9-450 guests
● Full venue buyouts available for up to 450 guests
● Floor buyouts available for up to 250 guests
● Multiple private sections (including courses) available for up to 100 guests
● Outdoor spaces available
● AV-equipped private event room available for up to 30 guests
Puttery is also seeking Chicago-based hospitality professionals to join the team. All Puttery associates receive discounted golf, food, and beverages, plus the opportunity to obtain medical benefits, participate in a 401(k)-retirement savings plan, vacation benefits and more.
Located at 932 W Randolph St., in the Randolph Restaurant Row in Chicago’s Fulton Market District, Puttery Chicago features 20,000-square-feet of immersive entertainment spaces, including two themed courses:
● Lodge – The powder is always fresh on this super chill 9-hole course. In between shots, take in Rocky Mountain sights, get toasty by the wall-length fireplace, and stop for a ski lift selfie.
● Library – There’s nothing by-the-book about this 9-hole course. Browse the shelves, spin the globe, say hi to the dimetrodon and beat the pants off your friends.