Beginning Wednesday, June 29, Salero Executive Chef and Partner Ashlee Aubin will kick off Pintxos and Porron – a weekly dining event designed to showcase Salero’s Spanish cuisine and portfolio of Spanish wines and ciders. Every Wednesday, all night long, attendees will enjoy a selection of nine pintxos priced between $1 and $5, or choose all nine bites for $25. A rotating selection of ciders and txakolinas will be served via porron. Ciders will be priced at $20 per porron and txakolina priced at $25 per porron.
In the spirit of festive community, Chef Ashlee will invite local chefs, sommeliers, winemakers and mixologists to put their spin on the restaurant’s menu for select evenings, including:
· June 29: Chrissy Camba and Adam Wendt, Maddy’s Dumpling House
· July 13: Tommy J. Lansaw, Wood
· July 20: Select offerings from Winesellers, Ltd.
· July 27: Select wines by Nadim Audi from Selection Massale
· August 3: Ajay Popli, Arami