The Chicago Firehouse Restaurant, 1401 South Michigan Avenue, is kicking off fall with an Oktoberfest Celebration this September 22nd - 24th. In addition to featuring live music from the Die Musikmeisters Band on the patio on September 23rd, the Chicago Firehouse Restaurant will feature German cuisine including:
- $10: Housemade Giant Bavarian Pretzel, served with beer cheese and spicy brown mustard.
- $29: Sauerkraut and Sausage Platter, for two.
- $28: Pork Loin Schnitzel with housemade spaetzle with dill and lemon
- $12: Grilled Bratwurst served on a pretzel bun
- $10: Apfelkuchen, a traditional, savory german apple cake
- $8: HB Hofbräu Original, a slightly malted beer from Munich
- $13/$50: Schmitt Söhne Riesling, a lively, firm, and fruity wine
Reservations can be made at Resy or by calling 312-786-1401.