With the NFL Draft coming to Chicago on April 28-30, The Florentine is here to help with your draft viewing needs!
Enjoy an early morning meal to stay energized throughout the day with The Florentine's delicious Italian-style breakfast as early as 6:30am. For those planning to watch the draft with friends and family, The Florentine will air the event at the bar so guests can sit back, relax and enjoy a tasty beverage or two! The new spring menu features a unique variety of seasonal cocktails to enjoy including:
- The Palmer: Stolichnaya Vodka, Lemon, Thyme, Craft Brewery Topper
- The Rookery: Hendrick’s Gin, Basil, Lime, Cucumber Bitters
- The Goodman: Monkey Shoulder Scotch, Blackberry, Honey, Lemon, Whites
- The Board of Trade: Woodford Reserve Bourbon, Artisanal Bitter, Italian Vermouth, Old Fashioned Bitters
- The Mather: Herradura Repasado Tequila, Siete Misterios Mezcal, Coriandor, Lime, Jalapeno
- The Monadnock: Bacardi 8 Rum, Don Q Anejo Rum, Pineapple, Lime, Old Fashioned Bitters
- The Carbide and Carbon: Hanger One Vodka, House Made Mango Sorbet, Lemon, Avissi Prosecco
- The Negroni #1: Death’s Door Gin, Grand Hoppy Liqueur, St. George Pear Brandy
- The Sazerac #1: Remy Martin 1798 Cognac, Bulleit Rye Whiskey, Pernod, Angostura Bitter, Peychaud’s Bitter
- The Daiquiri #1: Clement Rhum, Lime, Whites, Rhubarb Bitters
For more information on The Florentine, visit http://the-florentine.net.