Dove's Luncheonette has debuted a new summer cocktail and has tapped its extensive list of mezcal and tequila (one of the city’s largest) as the base of the menu - Eden Laurin, Managing Partner of sister-bar The Violet Hour, helped put it together.
Highlights for the season include:
· In Watermelon Sugar - Banhez Mezcal, fresh lime juice, spicy watermelon + jalapeño syrup, Peychaud’s Bitters, salt
· Pusher Man - Lunazul Blanco Tequila, fresh lemon juice, fresh pineapple juice, egg white
· Arándano - Tromba Tequila, Cranberry Infused Dolin Blanc vermouth, Carpano Antica vermouth, Luxardo Bitter, housemade orange bitters
· La Herbalista - Corazon Reposado, fresh lemon juice, St. Germaine, lavender black tea syrup, housemade grapefruit bitters
· Papaya Sangria - white wine, ginger, papaya, Del Maguey Crema de Vida, fresh lime juice