On top of recently introducing a new happy hour menu, Wood's Executive Chef, Ryan Brosseau, has officially rolled out the house cured meat program and accompaniments, available on the dinner menu nightly.
The house cured meats include:
- Peameal Bacon (the southwestern Ontario-born Brosseau’s homage to the distinct Canadian specialty) served with cocoa nib and torn sage ($9)
- Kielbasa Sausage with beer jam and rosemary ($8)
- Duck Liver Mousse with blueberry and peanut ($10)
- Country Pâté with pistachio mustard and parsley ($8)
- Smoked Salmon Rillettes with radish and chive ($10)
- Duck Prosciutto with kumquat, pine nut, and mint ($12)
Six domestic and international cheeses ($7-9) are also available, along with housemade bread: Baguette or Whole Wheat Sourdough ($3 each; complimentary when purchasing two or more charcuterie or cheese).