Carlucci Restaurant’s Mother’s Day Brunch
Carlucci celebrates Mother’s Day on May 8, 2016 with a special brunch buffet.
The price for the Mother’s Day buffet is $39.95 for adults, children 6-12 are $14.95 and bambinos 5 and under free. The brunch buffet will feature:
· Omelet Station with Chicagoans favorites spinach, ham, bacon, mushroom, smoked salmon, rock shrimp, cheddar cheese and more
· Carving Station with Glazed Ham, Prime Rib of Beef and Roasted Pork Loin
· Hot Buffet featuring Ancient Roman Pancakes, Tuscan Toast, Italian Eggs Benedict, Scrambled Eggs, Tuscan Sausage Potato Hash, Chicken Piccata, Chicken Fingers, Assorted Thin Crust Pizza and much more
· Cold Buffet featuring Caesar Salad, Caprese, Smoked Salmon and Italian Meats and Cheeses
· Dessert Table with a Chef’s assortment of Italian Desserts and fresh fruit
“Mother’s Day Brunch is one of our teams’ favorite days, because we have the privilege to show moms how valuable they are with their families,” says General Manager, Sharon Borkowicz.
Diners will receive complimentary coffee, tea and soft drinks. Seating for brunch will be at set times at 11a.m., 1 p.m., and 3:30 p.m. Reservations can be made at carluccirestaurant.com or call 630.512.0990.
1801 Butterfield Rd | Downers Grove, Ill. 60515 | 630-512-0990
Chevy Chase Mother’s Day Brunch with Live Entertainment
Join Chevy Chase Country Club for a Mother’s Day brunch buffet on May 8 in the newly renovated Grand Ballroom. The brunch will be accompanied with live entertainment by James Libera. The Chicago born musician will perform hits by Sinatra, Elton John, Elvis, Michael Bublé and more.
The price for the Mother’s Day buffet is $39.95 for adults, children 5-12 are $14.95 and children under 5 free. The buffet will feature:
* Cold Station with International Cheese Platter, Fresh Vegetable Crudités, Chilled Shrimp Cocktail, Dijon Potato Salad, Pasta Salad, Mediterranean Salad and Mixed Greens Salad
* Omelette and Waffle Stations with Eggs Benedict, Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, Hash Browns, French Toast, Smoked Salmon
* Chef Carving Stations with Prime Rib & Ham, Rigatoni with Vodka Sauce, Roasted Rosemary Chicken, Pork with Sherry Mushroom Sauce, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Oven-roasted Vegetables, Macaroni & Cheese and Crispy Chicken Tenders & Fries
* Sweet Table with Chef’s assortment of desserts and fresh fruit
The buffet includes Champagne, Mimosa, Bellini, juice and soda drinks. Seating for brunch will be at set times at 11 a.m., 1 p.m., and 3 p.m, and presented in the newly renovated Grand Ballroom. Prepaid reservations are required and can be made at chevychasecountryclub.com or call 847.465.2311.
1000 N Milwaukee Ave. | Wheeling, Ill. 60090 | 847.465.2311
Level 257 Offers a Brunch Experience Extraordinaire
Let mom experience the nostalgia captured by legendary video game and toy manufacturer Bandai Namco in its resto-lounge dining room.
The Sunday Brunch buffet, includes a carving station with prime rib, leg of lamb and herb crusted pork, a selection of seafood on ice, tantalizing American fusion entrées, salad bar and an omelet station along with classic breakfast fare, pastries and desserts.
Also, featured are $4 mimosas and a $5 Build-Your-Own Bloody Mary Bar. Families can stay and play after brunch – the venue features retro and newly released video games, bowling, ping-pong and more.
Adults $30, Kids 5-12 $15, Kids under 5 Eat Free. Brunch is served from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. For reservations, call 847-805-0257 or go online at Level257.com.
Level 257 is adjacent to the Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, Ill., with the guest entrance from the parking lot.
2 Woodfield Mall, Unit A | Schaumburg, Ill. 60173 | 847-805-0257
The Chocolate Sanctuary Brunch Gives Moms and Escape From the Everyday
Mother’s Day Brunch features a gourmet buffet featuring chef’s ceviche, pastries, desserts, cocoa-nib granola, charcuterie and stations for omelets and waffle pops filled with bacon. Entrées include the Sanctuary’s delicious take on breakfast fare, including cinnamon roll pancakes, filet mignon and eggs and burgers on house-made Brioche with mole mayo.
All moms will receive a special gift, the Sanctuary Caramel Lavender Truffle.
The brunch buffet is $22.00 per person for adults and includes a mimosa cocktail and coffee, tea and soft drinks. Children 5-10 are $8.00, and children under 5 are free.
The full-service menu includes entrées that are individually priced, and the full buffet can be added to entrée orders for an additional $15. Brunch is served from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. Reservations can be made by calling (224) 944-0808 or on OpenTable.
5101 Washington Street | Gurnee Ill. 60031 | (224) 944-0808
Give Mom Her Just Dessert at Kick’s Chicken Café in Naperville
Bring the family to Kick’s Chicken café on Mother’s Day on Sunday, May 8. The family can enjoy scratch made classics, including genuine Broaster chicken, and Mom will get a free dessert with the purchase of any entrée. Desserts include The Big Brownie, Kickin’ Carrot Cake and a Mini Chocolate Bundt. The quick-casual restaurant serves beer and wine and features a kids’ menu.
2728 W 75th Street | Naperville Ill. 60564 | (630) 961-5425
Sanfratello’s Classic Southside Pizza Celebrates Moms All Month Long
Every Monday in May features Mom’s Night Out (MNO) specials and a nightly raffle for spa treats.
Sanfratello’s dine-in locations in Highland and Dyer, Indiana, Moms are being celebrated all month long for Mom’s Month. The restaurants are featuring food and drink specials designed to encourage moms to get out of the house and relax with friends on Mondays in May. The best part? Monday night raffles at 8:00 p.m. for gift certificates to local spas.
9400 Indianapolis Blvd | Highland Ind. 46322 | (219) 922-1400
1050 Joliet Street | Dyer, Ind. 46311 | (219) 322-0095
Mother’s Day at Gioco
Gioco celebrates Mother’s Day evening with culinary specials created by Executive Chef, Jim Kilberg, to celebrate Mom. The iconic South Loop Italian restaurant offers an evening dinner with Italian dishes and a wine list.
Menu highlights include:
* Grilled Baby Octopus
* Braised Duck with House Made Pappardelle
* Wood-Fire Grilled Veal Chop
* Pan-Roasted Branzino with Tomato, Olive and Caper
* Linguini with Clams, Shrimp and Calamari
1312 S. Wabash Ave. | Chicago, Ill. 60605 | (312) 939-3870