Mezcalito, the cocktail lounge located below Mercadito Chicago, will host a special five-course June Experiential Dinner on Monday, June 24 at 7 p.m.Executive Chef Marissa Tuñon will prepare the following five course meal with each course paired with a cocktail by Casamigos:
- Ceviche de Marlin, Tomatillo, lime, maiz pozolero; paired with Tequila n Tonic, Casamigos blanco, cucumber, epazote, elderflower tonic.
- Tortita ahogadal, Braised Pork, salsa roja, bolillo; paired with Cazuelas voladoras, Casamigos Blanco, lime, orange, grapefruit, soda.
- Camarones Embarazados, Grilled shrimp, lime, chile pasilla; paired with El Diablito, Casamigos Blanco, tamarind, chamoy, chilito.
- Birria, Braised shortribs, in tomato broth, tortillas; paired with Melon Punch, Casamigos blanco, mezcal, honey dew, cantaloupe, jalapeño.
- Jericalla de vainilla, Pistaccio streussel, passion fruit sorbet; paired with Tejuino, Casamigos mezcal, masa, tortilla ashes.
The May Experiential Dinner at Mezcalito is $55 per person plus tax and gratuity, and tickets can be purchased here: https://www.mercaditorivernorth.com/events/