Spanish restaurant Mercat a la Planxa commemorates National Paella Day on March 27 with a week of specials highlighting Spain’s most signature dish. In addition to the National Paella Day specials, Mercat kicks off the week by launching paella to-go. Mercat now offers any of their signature paellas for takeout with a complimentary order of 6 bacon-wrapped dates. Guests also have the option to keep the paella pan for an additional $20.
Beginning on March 26, the Barcelonan dining spot offers a special for each day of the week, as follows:
· March 26: Launching paellas to-go
· March 27: Half priced paellas
· March 28: Complimentary bacon-wrapped dates and house-made marinated olives with purchase of paella
· March 29: Buy one get one free paellas
· March 30: Complimentary sangria pitcher with purchase of paella