Mercadito Chicago is giving taco aficionados a reason to celebrate with a National Taco Day special, two tacos for $7.50 on Wednesday, October 4 from 11:30 a.m. to 1 a.m.
Guests can choose from Mercadito’s seasonal taco menu, including:
· Carne, rosemary marinated skirt steak, onion, cilantro, celery root-poblano fondue and crispy potatoes
· Pollo, herb marinated chicken, onion, cilantro, corn, bacon-morita salsa and crispy beet
· Barbacoa, braised pork, onion, cilantro, salsa verde and watermelon radish slaw
· Brisket, smoked brisket, crispy turnip, parsnip and root vegetables, homemade bbq sauce
· Rajas, roasted poblano, corn, salsa de árbol, queso fresco and crispy potato
*Must be the same type of taco. Guests must mention National Taco Day upon arrival to receive deal.