To lay-up into 2018, Michael Jordan’s Steak House offers the “Eat Like Mike New Year’s Experience” to ring in the new year for $110. Guests will enjoy a 4-course dinner package on New Year’s Eve, with beer pairings for $15/person and wine pairings for $25/person. The menu features Michael Jordan’s favorites, including:
- First Course – MJ’s Garlic Bread, Nueske’s Double Smoked Bacon and the famous colossal Lump Crab Cake
- Second Course – Caesar Salad or Lobster Bisque
- Third Course – Duo Petite, one filet prepared with Chef Couper’s special lobster butter, the other served with roasted mushrooms, zesty whole grain mustard with pinot noir reduction, accompanied by a one pound Lobster Tail
- Dessert – 23 Layer Chocolate Cake
- Sides – Yukon Gold Mashed potatoes, Sautéed Spinach and Nueske’s Bacon Macaroni & Cheese
For those enjoying the beverage pairings, Henriot Champagne is served to kick off the meal with a dessert wine to finish in style, as well as a sommelier selection of beer or wine for each course.