Learn how to bring your children to the table and reflect the seasonality of the food you’re serving. Chef Sarah Stegner is hosting a class, “A New Approach to Food with Kids: A Chef’s Perspective,” 10 to 11:15 a.m. Tuesday, May 14 at Prairie Grass Cafe. The discussion will focus on seasonal foods, incorporating local foods into your recipes, cooking style, and meal planning for you and your children. Admission is $50 (cash or check only) and includes light “tastes” related to the season. Space is limited and reservations are required.
Also being covered:
· 101 of food philosophy with your children
· Ways to engage your kids in eating healthy and building toward the future
· Ordering in a restaurant for your kids
· Organizing your shopping to meet your goals
· Simple cooking techniques that can make life easier