Chef Brian Jupiter will host the James Beard Foundation’s Summer Taste America culinary series at Frontier on Tuesday, July 13. Taste America will have in-person events in ten total cities nationwide, bringing chefs and diners back together again to safely celebrate local independent restaurants and build support for industry recovery in the aftermath of COVID-19.
Each event ticket includes a three-course meal curated by Chef Jupiter plus beverage pairings. Jupiter’s stellar menu includes the following:
- BREAD COURSE Lardo–Kerrygold Reserve Cheddar Biscuits with Kerrygold Butter and Assorted Kerrygold Cheeses ** Contains dairy and gluten
Cocktail courtesy of Rabbit Hole Distillery
- APPETIZER Smoked-and-Grilled Lamb Rib with Beet Pikliz, Whipped Fava, and Lamb Bacon Lardon ** Nut-free and shellfish-free; contains dairy and gluten
- ENTRÉE Smoked Wagyu Beef Cheek with Barbecue Baked Black-Eyed Peas and Crispy Okra ** Shellfish-free; contains dairy, gluten, and tree nuts
- ALTERNATE ENTRÉE Applewood-Smoked Jackfruit with Corn Risotto, Greens, and Jerked Barbecue Sauce
** Nut-free and vegan; contains gluten
- DESSERT Peach Panna Cotta with Cafeteria Cookies, Macerated Peaches, and Mint ** Nut-free; contains alcohol, dairy, and gluten
Rabbit Hole Dareringer Sherry Cask-Finished Bourbon
- Wine pairings to be announced.
- Beverages courtesy of Rabbit Hole Distillery
Tickets can be purchased for $300 per pair (single tickets not available) at www.jamesbeard.org/tasteamerica.
Taste America supports local chefs and restaurants directly while also driving philanthropic support towards industry-wide relief. 65% of all tickets sold will go directly to Frontier to support their business, with 35% of proceeds supporting the Foundation’s national programming, including the Open for Good campaign.