Rosemont’s Parkway Bank Park entertainment district (5501 Park Place, Rosemont) has announced that five restaurants in the complex will resume indoor dining Friday, June 26. Other entertainment venues, including Zanies Comedy Club, are scheduled to open during the month of July.
The entertainment and dining complex is committed to keeping its visitors and staff safe. Parkway Bank Park is complying with the rules and regulations recommended by the CDC, State of Illinois and Village of Rosemont for Phase 4 of Illinois’ re-opening.
Below is a complete list of restaurants resuming indoor dining at Parkway Bank Park Friday, June 26. Operating hours for each restaurant are subject to change at the discretion of restaurant management.
- Adobe Gila’s: The southwestern-style restaurant will open for indoor dining this weekend for walk-ins only. Adobe Gila’s is open from 4 p.m. to 11 p.m. Wednesdays, 4 p.m. to 12 a.m. Thursdays, 4 p.m. to 2 a.m. Fridays, 12 p.m. to 2 a.m. Saturdays and 12 p.m. to 11 p.m. Sundays. Guests will be offered live music every Thursday, Friday and Saturday in addition to new menu items.
- Bub City: The southern-style BBQ spot will offer indoor dining from 12 p.m. to 9 p.m. Tuesdays through Sundays. Reservations are not required, but encouraged and can be made via OpenTable. Guests can order BBQ items at the counter.
- Fogo de Chão: The Brazilian Steakhouse will resume indoor dining with the option to reserve a table by calling the restaurant directly at 847-678-7200 or visiting its website. Indoor dining will be available 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Mondays through Thursdays, 11 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. Fridays, 10:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. Saturdays and 10:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sundays. Fogo de Chão has implemented “12 Safety Promises” across three key areas including enhanced sanitation, adapting to change and enhancing hospitality to uphold health and safety standards for its guests and staff.
- Hofbräuhaus Chicago: The German beer hall will re-introduce indoor dining and is accepting walk-ins and a limited amount of reservations via OpenTable in order to ensure the safety of its guests. Hofbräuhaus Chicago is open from 12 p.m. to 10 p.m. Sundays through Thursdays and 12 p.m. to 12 a.m. Fridays and Saturdays. Patrons can find a streamlined menu with “haus-made” Bavarian fare in addition to new menu items.
- KINGS Dining & Entertainment: The bowling, dining and cocktail venue will re-introduce its entertainment offerings Friday, June 26. A $12 “all day, all you can play” card to enjoy KINGS’ bowling and video games will be available on a first come, first serve basis while supplies last. KINGS is currently open 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Thursdays, 3 p.m. to 11 p.m. Fridays, 11 a.m. – 11 p.m. Saturdays and 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sundays. Beginning July 8, the restaurant will operate from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Tuesdays through Thursdays, 3 p.m. to 10 p.m. Fridays, 11 a.m. – 11 p.m. Saturdays and 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sundays.
Another entertainment venue, Zanies Comedy Club, is scheduled to reopen for business on Wednesday, July 15.
Parking is available at the Parkway Bank Park parking garage and is free with validation from any of the park’s venues.