On the eve of Halloween, spend time with your favorite black cat! One of Chicago’s beer destinations stocked with 130 beers on tap, 100+ bottles from around the world, and more than 30 local Illinois-made craft beers, HopCat – Chicago, 2577 N. Clark St., presents their Ravinia Beer Dinner, featuring fall comfort foods with specially selected beers from Ravinia Brewing Company, a Highland Park, Illinois-based brewery. On Tuesday, October 30 from 7 – 10 p.m., guests can enjoy a five beer, four-course menu for $40 per person featuring the following pairings:
- Welcome Beer: Food Truck Pils – German-Style Pils – 4.9%
- 1st Course: Crispy Chick Pea Salad paired with Fancy Bounce – Gose with Forbidden Black Rice, Galangal and Himalayan Salt – 4%
- 2nd Course: Roasted Butternut Squash and Brie paired with Flight of the Rooster – Saison – 7.5%
- 3rd Course: IPA Braised Pork Belly with Roasted Asparagus paired with Steep Ravine – American IPA – 7.25%
- Dessert: Beeramisu paired with Baldwin Porter – American Porter – 6.3%
For more information and to purchase tickets, please visit: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/beer-dinner-w-ravinia-tickets-49153105261.